Happy Sensitive Foundations Coaching
Are you wondering how on earth your sensitivity could actually contribute to your happiness?
I know I wondered.
For a long time I felt like my senses were always on “high alert”. At best, that made me feel very engaged and excited, at worst, I felt completely overwhelmed.
Please take a moment to pause here and be completely honest with yourself. Do you feel calm and safe, regularly? Or is your life more like a gotta-hold-on marathon?
Mine was that marathon and for a long time and I didn’t know what to do with that. I mean, apparently my life just was that way. I was doing the best I could despite my sensitivity. I even thought I was doing quite well:
- I lived a relatively balanced life with sports and hobbies and friends and a job I loved.
- I had home cooked meals and time to get away from it all.
- My friends always thought I was incredibly healthy (I mean, I brought carrots to the office for a snack!)
- Yet, at the beginning of 2009, I crashed with severe adrenal fatigue:
I was scared all the time, the smallest things overwhelmed me, I thought I was going crazy and that I had a brain tumor (or something like that) for sure because the migraines were awful!
I was told it was “just stress” and I was left to sort things out from there.
Just stress huh?
I was also told I was “just Highly Sensitive”.
Right. Being highly sensitive you might have noticed that “conventional wisdom” doesn’t get you very far. So, this is what I knew: I was sensitive and stressed and my life was a devastating mess. You might relate.
Adrenal Fatigue for me was having all my highly sensitive traits blown out of proportion. Sure, I didn’t like loud noise before, but now I couldn’t handle it, at all. Sure, I’d always been sensitive to other people’s feelings but now people floored me with any emotional rants.
How do you go from there?
I went on to discover how much stress was actually messing up my life – and that it had been doing so for a very long time. So, I started to develop ways to honour my sensitivity and lower my stress levels one step at a time.
(I also started to notice that, if only I had learned all this a long time ago, my sensitivity would have been such a pleasure, instead of a burden!)
If you are anything like me then you might not even realise how often you are stressed. After all, it has become such an obvious part of modern living! Yet, especially for sensitives, stressful living is devastating. We have finely tuned senses, with very subtle filters, and it is very easy for our nervous system to get “jammed”.
We do need our own nervous system instruction manual and chances are that growing up, nobody was able to give such a manual to you! (I certainly didn’t get one!)
Right now, it might seem that your only solution for avoiding stress is simply to get away from it all. And, since we can’t all be millionaires with private jets and luxurious holiday homes, most of us find a different way to get away. In an attempt to deal with stress and the myriad of unpleasant sensations we pick up daily, we numb and distract ourselves, shut ourselves down, disengage from life, or push ourselves and ignore our limitations.
I have been there, and I am here to tell you, there is a different way to deal with being sensitive. You can, in fact, learn to work with your sensitivity.
I created a Foundational Coaching Programme especially for Highly Sensitive People. I call this programme foundational because it will allow you to identify and set up your personal foundations that allow you to thrive as a sensitive person. This is your very own self-care system and more. You will not only build your own self-care system but also learn how to adapt it when your life changes. The exact same thing rarely works forever after all.
Curious? Listen as I explain what the coaching is all about:
* coaching hours have been updated (to your benefit) since making this recording!
So, what will you get?
- 8 private coaching sessions (approx. 1.5 hours per coaching session, as needed)
- 1 healing intensive (a session of 3-5 hours of coaching & healing to clear chronic blocks to well-being)
- e-mail support
- PDF workbook
- audios and videos
- anything else that I have created, or am in the process of creating, that would be beneficial to you
This Programme is for you if you:
- Are serious about establishing habits and rhythms that honour your sensitivity
- Enjoy spending about 1.5 hours every two to four weeks on one-on-one coaching over Skype with video
- (preferably, but I can also call you on a landline)
- Have a minimum of 2 hours per week available to spend on little assignments which include: reading, trying out new practices, awareness exercises and googling information.
- These should be fun as we come up with them together!
- Having more than 2 hours per week available is ideal, but two should be enough to get significant results. (that’s 20 minutes per day, Monday-Saturday…or something like that!)
- Want to make small but real changes in your life
- (if you’re waiting for the whole world to start changing instead, then this programme is not for you. I mean, I couldn’t change the world for you If I tried my hardest, so we’ll have to commit to working on things within your control, which is your self-care!)
- This programme will last 9-12 months:
- that’s 9 private sessions , one call approximately every month, with time off for holidays etc. if needed /desired.
- Calls can be rescheduled when done so at least 48 hours in advance.
- You can submit a back-up plan of alternative ways to conduct the session in case of internet connectivity issues or last-minute emergencies.
- So, really, you’ll have to try really hard not to get all your coaching time in one way or the other!
- Read all about the cancellation terms and back-up plan here.
The price for this programme is 1800 euros. You can pay in full upfront, or in 9 monthly installments of 200 euros. Payment is made using PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay with a PayPal account or by credit card (without an account).
When does the programme start?
You can join the programme at any time – assuming space is available.
- Are you ready to build the sensitive-friendly life you deserve?
- Are you looking forward to learning how you can get your sensitivity to work for you?
- Are you excited about a life in which you feel better, take real care of yourself and daily discover more about the wonderful gift that your sensitivity can be?
Yes, I want in!
If you’re excited about this programme, please fill out the questionnaire below (doing so will help me assess whether this programme is a good match for your current needs and it will help me tailor coaching from the very start!)
If I think this programme could or would be a good fit for what you’re looking for, I’ll invite you for a free Skype call to answer any questions you may have, discuss details, and say hi:
Read on for tailored examples of how you’ll benefit:
If you are a HSP, you likely have some chronic health issues. You probably know that stress makes these issues flare up. Lowering your stress levels, WITHOUT moving to a sparsely populated tropical island, is thus the most important thing you can do for your health. This coaching programme will allow you to create your very own uniquely tailored stress-reduction and sensitivity-management system.
If you are a Highly Sensitive Healer, then you know how important your state of mind is. Your ability to access your calm, knowing intuitive state of mind predetermines your healing abilities in that moment. Are you able to access your healing abilities anywhere and at any time? If not, and if you’d like to learn how, this programme is for you. Managing stress levels is key to managing your state of mind. Knowing how to “shift” between your busy state of mind and your meditative state of mind is the key to unlocking your healing abilities anywhere.
If you are often fearful or anxious, then you know how much your sensitivity is affecting your quality of life. However, it is not your sensitivity itself that is the problem, it is the way that you’ve been taught to manage it that is at fault. Learn to manage your sensitivity in a way that honours it and learn how your sensitivity can propel you forward to live your best life.
If you know that healthier habits, some meditation, and cleaning up your own emotional baggage are key to living your best life, but you also get sooooo ooooooooooooooooverwhelmed by all the options and opinions out there, then this coaching programme is for you. Many promoted practices do not work well for HSPs. In many ways, we require opposite approaches. While everyone else is busy trying to reach for the sky and “expand their mind” we need focus our awareness on the little here-and-now and ground ourselves, concentrating on ourselves, our body and our needs (you’re already doing more than enough of the thinking-about and sharing-with others). In this coaching programme we focus on finding the techniques and tools that work specifically for you and your sensitivity.
If you KNOW how to take care of yourself, but you only tend to manage doing that when you’re on holiday (or while having the odd weekend away from it all), then this programme is for you.
- Learn how to take what works for you and snugly fit it into your daily, messy, busy life.
- Learn how to remind yourself of what works for you and,
- Make self-care as obvious and automatic as brushing your teeth.
If you want to learn better self-care, but you DON’T want to sit on a za-zen meditation pillow, wear hippy clothes, talk about dharma, visualise light, become vegan or talk about ” raising your vibration” then this programme is for you.
- I teach basic practices,
- Distill complex spiritual mumbo jumbo to its essence,
- And that essence can be poured into any shape or form, with or without mandalas, sheepskins, neon socks or crystals. It’s up to you!
If you’ve been enrolled in any kind of therapy or healing programme and you find that, despite progress, you come out of sessions with a mass of stress that you are left to deal with on your own…then this programme is for you. Therapy and healing of any kind can really challenge you and upend your life. With the sensitive nervous system you have and overwhelm and stress already being a problem, the last thing you need is having your buttons pushed!
- Learn how to set boundaries and stay out of the overwhelm zone by becoming your own stimulus authority.
- Learn to notice when enough is enough
- Know how to calm yourself when you’re stressed
- Develop boundaries that protect you from “too much” of anything.
Sound like the right kind of programme for you?
Yes, I want in!
If you’re excited about this programme, then please fill out the form further above on this page
If you’re not sure, or you’d rather talk first, you can go ahead and set up a Clarity Call here.